You will find, like Paulo, by attending Ted’s Flow training that it will “blow your head off” too.
Flow is an enterprise Agile model that helps individuals, teams and organizations:
• Create and sustain a culture of high-performance Flow
• Doubling productivity is a common outcome
• Seasoned Agile teams typically see a 30 to 50% increase in productivity with Flow
• Attendees will receive the Flow Certified Professional Certification
• Also, this class prepares you for the PMI-ACP designation or becoming certified as a ScrumMaster. This class will give you the path to successfully pass both exams and the sessions qualify for the 21 training hours (with a little self-study) required to sit for the PMI-ACP.
Get results similar to Jay Keller, FCP and CIO of Our Daily Bread Ministries in Grand Rapids, MI, who said; “Our team increased productivity over 300% in the first 90 days when we switched to operating in Flow.”
Your instructor is CEO, trainer and Enterprise Agile Coach, Ted Kallman, FCT, PMP, PMICP, CSM, CSP, CSPO. A National #1 Best Selling author and internationally recognized trainer and speaker on Agile, Project and Program Management, Ted founded Agile West Michigan and is President Emeritus for the Western Michigan Chapter of PMI. He is a well known keynote-speaker and session-instructor, speaking to nearly half-a-million attendees during his career.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to double or triple their own productivity. Anyone who wishes to understand the underlying principles and practices that cause any person, team or organization to move into a state of high-performance using Flow.
# of PDU’S:
Attendees of this 2-day course will receive 15 PDUs which, when added to 6 additional self-study hours, will allow you to meet the 21-hour requirement for education hours needed to sit for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exam. (Please Note: No Education hours are required to sit for the PSM I Scrum Master designation.)
December 9-10, 2019
Sessions run from 8:30 AM to 4:30PM each day.
AGILE INNOVATION LAB
SPINNAKER OFFICE COMPLEX
44764 HELM ST PLYMOUTH MI
“I recently attended Flow training with Ted. I came in a skeptic
and went out a believer. He is
on to something important and
useful not only for the Agile
community, but also for the
entire business community. It
is my belief that Flow will have
a ‘Crossing the Chasm’ or ‘Tipping Point’ level of impact.”
-DR. DAVID RICO, PhD,
Lead Methodologist & Agilist for Boeing,